Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CODE: DoubleRing_NewAge (HOT SELLER!!)(LOW STOCK - please wait for new shipment!!)





Swarovski DoubleRing NewAge series crystal necklace,This ever popular pendant now comes with a brand new unique design that gives the user a choice - wear 2 rings together or individually.
Chain 440mm, allergy free from Korea which is capable of at least 5000 openings is provided.  


Crystals from Swarovski.  Free Delivery within Singapore. 3 colors available: Purple /RED / Blue / White.
This is not the original "swan" trademarked Swarovski branded product. only its crystals are from Swarovski.
SGD 32.90

2 comments:

Pri said...

Hi,

I'd like to buy the white one. I'm in Singapore. Do you have that available? I know you say it's not, on your blog. But I'd really love to have the white, so am taking my chances and commenting here... Hoping with all my heart you'll say you have it! :)

smoothysilk said...

hi.. no problem, will need next shipment. and u just need to wait a little longer as i am overseas now. just email me your details. smoothysilk@gmail.com

SmoothySilk

SmoothySilk
SmoothySilk

Followers