Sunday, December 12, 2010

Box or Pouch


Elegant box





Code: Box or Pouch
I advocate minimum packaging to be GREEN and save our Mother Earth.
However, some customers want the pendants not for themselves but as a gift to their beloved friends and girlfriends, As a value added service, I provide a elegant box for you to present the gift to your beloved ones.
To cover my shipping cost from the supplier to me for the bulky items, I charge a nominal $2 per box. Just indicate if you like the box and I will deliver packaged with box to you. 2 types available:
Description1: 70x70x30mm imported white paper box, with sponge cushion inside.
Description2: smaller sized 60x48x30mm imported pink paper box, with sponge cushion inside and magnetic flap (OUT OF STOCK)
Description3: 75x50mm Velvet Pouch, color: BLACK
 
Of cos, if you want the pendants and necklaces for yourselves, and you do not see the need for a box that goes to the waste basket, I encourage you to go boxless. ;-)
only SGD 2.00

No comments:

SmoothySilk

SmoothySilk
SmoothySilk

Followers